Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Guangzhou ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-guangzhou-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-406897.html
City Profile – Guangzhou ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Guangzhou metropolitan area is the capital and political, economic and cultural center of Guangdong Province in China. The area’s nominal GDP accounting for 2.6% of the national GDP in 2018. Improvements in the service and secondary sector, mainly by manufacturing, trade activities, hotel and restaurants are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile – Guangzhou” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Guangzhou. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy – and the major employer.
– Guangzhou is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2016. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406897
Follow us on Social Media: