Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Paris ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-paris-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-408111.html
City Profile – Paris ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Paris metropolitan region/area also referred to as Ile De France or Paris region or Greater Paris is the most densely built metropolitan region in France. It has a significant economic and financial influence, accounting for around 31.0% of national GDP. Improvements in tourism, financial services, hospitality and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile – Paris” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Paris. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
– Paris is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the past two years.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/408111
Follow us on Social Media: