Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/clothing-footwear-retailing-in-argentina-market-shares-summary-and-forecasts-to-2022-355585.html
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
“Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Argentina retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Argentina clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing and footwear sector registered healthy growth over the past five years with sales reaching ARS194.1 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 15.7% between 2017 and 2022 to reach ARS403.0 billion by 2022. Women’s categories (womenswear & women’s footwear) dominate the sector and accounted for 45.8% of the overall sector sales in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
– Clothing & footwear sales improve, however growth slows along with inflation
– Clothing category contributes a major share to the overall sector sales
– Womenswear is the largest segment within clothing
– Menswear sales increase with improving real wages
– Replacement needs will drive childrenswear category sales
– Footwear category to register a declining growth trend during 2017-2022
– Women’s footwear dominates overall footwear category
– Specialist retailers are losing share to online channel
– Local retailers Falabella and Grimoldi lead the clothing and footwear market.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Argentina retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/355585