Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - CNA Financial Corporation – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cna-financial-corporation-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-614920.html
CNA Financial Corporation – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) is an insurance holding company that offers commercial property and casualty insurance products. It offers insurance products for general liability, management liability, professional liability, workers’ compensation, marine, equipment breakdown, business interruption, and commercial auto insurance. The company provides its services in the US, Canada, and Europe through its International segment.
CNA uses data analytics and modeling techniques to estimate and analyze loss trends, exposures, and other risks associated with its assets and liabilities.
CNA has been directing its big data efforts on generating real-time data and introducing a single data platform for daily use.
CNA implements various cyber risk management strategies to secure data and IT infrastructure both internally and for its clients. Through these measures, CNA aims to predict and identify the possible risks that a business might be exposed to and proactively plan actions in order to avoid loss of trust, disruption to daily operations, and hefty financial penalties.
This report explores CNA’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
– The key technology themes under focus for CNA are AI, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, data analytics, digital assistants, insurtech, the Internet of Things (IoT), legacy system transformation, machine learning, and medical IoT.
– In July 2018, CNA and two other anchor investors committed $75m to the MTech Capital venture fund. MTech Capital aims to identify and invest in startups that have the potential to bring digital transformation to the insurance industry.
– In July 2018, CNA entered into a three-year agreement with Atos in order to develop a cloud-based IT operations infrastructure.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into CNA’s fintech operations.
– Gain insights into its fintech strategies.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into its various product launches and partnerships.
Hartford Steam Boiler
The Helper Bees
The Institutes RiskStream Collaborative
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/614920