Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report On Colombia Dairy and Soy Food – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/colombia-dairy-and-soy-food-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2025-657299.html
Colombia Dairy and Soy Food – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Colombian dairy & soy food sector is led by the âmilk’ category in both value and volume terms, in 2019. While, soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024. Convenience stores was the leading channel for the distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Colanta Ltda., Alpina, Productos Naturales de la Sabana S.A., and Groupe Lactalis SA are the top four companies in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector. Health & wellness attributes such as ânaturally healthy’ and consumer benefits such as âgeneral wellbeing’ are expected to contribute the most towards the growth of the health & wellness market in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector during 2019-2024.
This report on the dairy & soy food sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based & soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, fromage frais & quark, milk, soymilk & soy drinks and yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores and other general retailers.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, stand up pouch, carton – folding, can, carton – liquid, pillow pouch, bottle, cup, aerosol, tube, tray, film, wrapper, clamshell, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie, foil, sports cap, film, cap, lever closure, crown and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
– The Colombian dairy & soy food sector is expected to register decline in value and volume terms among leading Latin American countries
– The per capita consumption of dairy & soy food in Colombia was higher compared to the global level but lower than the regional level, in 2019.
– The per capita consumption of milk was higher than other categories in 2019.
– Convenience stores was the leading distribution channel in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector.
– Flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector.
– Colanta Ltda., Alpina, Productos Naturales de la Sabana S.A., and Groupe Lactalis SA are the top four companies in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Alpina Productos Alimenticios SA
Coca-Cola FEMSA Colombia
Dean Foods Co
Groupe Lactalis S.A.
Grupo Gloria S.A.
Team Foods Colombia S.A.
The Whitewave Foods Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/657299