Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Colombia Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/colombia-haircare-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2023-503315.html
Colombia Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
The Colombian hair care sector is led by ‘shampoo’ category in both value and volume terms, while the ‘hair colorants’ category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA are the leading companies in the Colombian haircare sector. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of haircare products while rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in Colombia. Consumption of haircare is higher among males than females in the country.
This Country Profile report on the Haircare sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, perms & relaxers, salon hair care, shampoo, and styling agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, âdollar stores’, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, parapharmacies/drugstores , e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for pack materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.
– The per capita consumption of haircare was lower in Colombia compared to the regional level in 2018
– Colombian consumers prefer value for money products in the haircare sector
– The hair colorants category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
– The conditioner category is expected to gain market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
– In Colombia, the per capita consumption of shampoo was higher than other haircare categories in 2018
– In the perms & relaxers category, relaxers accounted for higher value sales than perms in 2018
– In the perms & relaxers category, relaxers accounted for higher volume sales than perms in 2018
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Colombian haircare sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Procter & Gamble
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Laboratorios Recamier Ltda
Avon Products Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503315