Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Competitor Profile: ELV – Business Operations, Key Events, Product Portfolio, Revenue Model, Peformance against Competitors
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/competitor-profile-elv-417273.html
Keywords: ELV, Alternative payments, In-store payments, Online payments
Competitor Profile: ELV
Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren (ELV) is an electronic direct debit system in Germany. Launched in the 1980s by a group of merchants, it accounted for 5.9% of the country’s non-cash transaction volume in 2018.
It is a popular payment solution in Germany for both in-store and online payments and is an alternative payment option for customers who do not like using credit cards online to pay for products or services.
In-store ELV payments are made using debit cards that contain the necessary bank details. The system allows retailers to initiate an automated direct debit transaction at the point-of-sale (POS) terminal, after which the amount is debited from the customer’s bank account.
ELV can also be used as a payment option by e-retailers. Payments are not authorized by issuing banks and merchants have to bear the risk of defaults.
ELV payments are accepted by most banks in Germany, as well as by a number of payment service providers (PSPs) including Worldpay, Skrill, Elavon, Ingenico, Adyen, Six Payment Services, emerchantpay, and Wirecard.
The report provides information and insights into ELV including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance
– The company’s important events and milestones
– A group of German merchants came together in the 1980s to create ELV.
– In-store ELV payments can be carried out at POS terminals using debit cards, with the amount debited from the customer’s bank account.
– ELV is also used for online payments.
– Since ELV payments are not guaranteed by an issuing bank, merchants must bear the risk of defaults.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into ELV’s business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Six Payment Services
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/417273