Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Competitor Profile: Ondot Systems
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/competitor-profile-ondot-systems-406741.html
Competitor Profile: Ondot Systems
Launched in 2011, Ondot Systems is a US-based provider of card management, payments monitoring, and customer engagement solutions. It offers card control and alert solutions to financial institutions, enabling their card holders to control the usage of their debit, credit, and prepaid cards by setting specific parameters. These include limits on spending; use by channels such as in-store, online, or mail order; and use by merchant categories such as groceries, gas, entertainment, and travel. The company supports Visa and Mastercard-branded credit, debit, and prepaid cards as well as closed-loop private label cards.
Partner financial institutions can either fully integrate Ondot’s features into their existing mobile banking app or link Ondot’s white label mobile app to their own.
Ondot is available for customers in all major global regions, serving more than 4,000 financial institutions. Up to now, it has raised a total of $51m in funding over four rounds, with the latest coming on October 22, 2018 from a corporate round.
The report provides information and insights into Ondot Systems including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– The company’s important events and milestones
– In June 2011, Ondot Systems got incorporated in California, US.
– In April 2014, Ondot Systems launched its CardControl app, which enables banks’ customers to control the use of their debit and credit cards.
– In August 2017, Ondot Systems launched a card control mobile integration platform for financial institutions, enabling them to integrate their card control services into the mobile banking solution.
– In June 2018, Ondot Systems launched a digital card services platform for card issuers, enabling them to drive customer acquisition, offer instant digital issuance, and guarantee secured wallet payments.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Ondot Systems’ business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Elan Financial Services
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406741