Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Competitor Profile: Stripe
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/competitor-profile-stripe-406748.html
Competitor Profile: Stripe
Stripe is a global payment services provider. Founded in 2010, the solution allows online merchants and vendors to accept payments for products and services offered through their own websites and mobile apps, as well as for those offered through third-party online marketplaces and platforms. Stripe works on all web-enabled devices. Stripe has been deployed by a host of businesses globally, including online merchants, marketplaces, and platforms. Prominent brands that support Stripe include Grab, ShopStyle, Shopify, and Lyft.
The solution allows businesses to accept payments in over 135 currencies through payment methods including debit and credit cards, ACH, Apple Pay, and Alipay. In the US it is supported by major card schemes Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and China UnionPay.
To expand its product portfolio, in July 2018 it introduced a card-issuing service, enabling online businesses and platforms to issue their own payment cards. In September 2018, Stripe introduced terminals enabling merchants to accept in-store payments.
Launched in the US, Stripe is now available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
The report provides information and insights into Stripe including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance, including its revenue model
– The company’s important events and milestones
– In September 2011, Stripe was launched in the US.
– Stripe Connect is a payment solution for marketplaces and platforms, allowing them to accept payments from end customers and then pass on the payments to merchants.
– In April 2018, launched Stripe Billing, a recurring billing service for subscription-based businesses.
– In June 2019, launched Chargeback Protection, a new service built on Radar that prevents fraud and protects sales against future chargebacks.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Stripe’s business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406748
Follow us on Social Media: