Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Complement C5 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/complement-c5-pipeline-review-h1-2020-605535.html
Complement C5 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) pipeline Target constitutes close to 34 molecules. Out of which approximately 30 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Complement C5 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) – Complement component 5 is a protein is encoded by the C5 gene. Activation of C5 by a C5 convertase initiates the spontaneous assembly of the late complement components, C5-C9, into the membrane attack complex. C5b has a transient binding site for C6. The C5b-C6 complex is the foundation upon which the lytic complex is assembled. Binding to the receptor C5AR1 induces a variety of responses including intracellular calcium release, contraction of smooth muscle, increased vascular permeability, and histamine release from mast cells and basophilic leukocytes. C5a is also a potent chemokine which stimulates the locomotion of polymorphonuclear leukocytes and directs their migration toward sites of inflammation.
The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 9, 4, 4, 11 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Hematological Disorders, Immunology, Gastrointestinal, Infectious Disease, Central Nervous System, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Respiratory, Oncology, Undisclosed and Other Diseases which include indications Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria, Myasthenia Gravis, Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (Nondiarrhea – Associated Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Chronic Inflammation, Autoimmune Disorders, Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome), Pneumonia, Acute Lung Injury, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis, Bullous Pemphigoid, Geographic Atrophy, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, IgA Nephropathy (Berger’s Disease), Kidney Disease (Nephropathy), Lupus Nephritis, Thrombotic Microangiopathy, Unspecified, Uveitis, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Age Related Macular Degeneration, Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis (ANCA Vasculitis), Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Bacterial Sepsis, Cardiovascular Inflammation, Choroidal Neovascularization, Community Acquired Pneumonia, Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (Wegener’s Granulomatosis), Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Intermediate Uveitis, Ischemia, Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease), Liver Transplant Rejection, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Lung Disease, Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA), Multiple Organ Failure (Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome), Posterior Uveitis, Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS), Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sepsis, Septic Shock, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Sudoriferous (Sweat) Gland Disorders and Typical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (Shiga-Toxin Associated Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome).
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5)
– The report reviews Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Complement C5 (C3 And PZP Like Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Domain Containing Protein 4 or C5) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Adienne Pharma & Biotech
Akari Therapeutics Plc
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aptarion biotech AG
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
ISU ABXIS Co Ltd
IVERIC bio Inc
NovelMed Therapeutics Inc
Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Samsung Bioepis Co Ltd
Staidson (Beijing) Biopharmaceuticals Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/605535