Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Construction in China – Forecast Update
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/construction-in-china-forecast-update-560128.html
Construction in China – Forecast Update
Prior to the outbreak of the coronavirus, COVID-19, in Wuhan, Hubei province, this research had been predicting a steady slowdown in the pace of growth in construction in China, owing to the expected continuation of government efforts by to shift the economy away from one dependent on investment. However, the drastic measures taken since January to contain the spread of the virus have brought economic activity to a halt across much of the country, and as a result this research has revised down its construction output growth forecast for 2020
Construction in China – Forecast Update report provides analysis and insights on the latest developments in China and the impact these will have on the outlook for construction activity in China, including –
– Summary analysis of the key sectors
– Full breakdown of construction output data by sector and sub-sector, in real US$ terms and nominal CNY terms.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in China. It provides –
– Historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) valuations of the construction industry in China.
– Data segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
Reasons to buy
– Assess market growth in China across all the main sectors.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/560128