Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Recent Market Research on Construction in China – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/construction-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2024-644764.html
Construction in China – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
The outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic severely disrupted the country’s construction industry in Q1 2020, with projects being temporarily suspended in line with the lockdown restrictions. Subsequently, the industry’s value-add recorded a double-digit contraction in the first quarter of the year, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). With the gradual resumption of construction activities, the industry picked up pace, and recorded an improvement in the second quarter; however, it contracted by 1.9% year-on-year in H1 2020.
The Chinese construction industry is still expected to grow in 2020, despite the temporary slowdown in construction activities. However, there will only be a marginal expansion compared to the performance in recent years. China’s construction industry value-add grew by 5.6% in real terms in 2019, following growth of 4.8% in the previous year, driven by strong growth in real estate investment, and an increase in fixed asset investments. To mitigate the economic impact of the pandemic, the country fast-tracked the implementation of major infrastructure projects (except the hard-hit Hubei region), resuming 89.1% of major infrastructure projects as of mid-March 2020. In another positive development, real estate and fixed-asset investments have regained growth momentum, following temporary disruption in the first quarter of the year. Moreover, in the first seven months of the year, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) approved 65 fixed-asset investment projects worth CNY532.8 billion (US$78.4 billion).
This research expects the country’s construction industry to grow by 1.9% in 2020, and record an average annual growth of 4.7% between 2021-2024. The industry’s growth over the forecast period is expected to be driven by investments on new infrastructure projects, which includes investments in the areas of 5G networks, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and data centers. According to the government-backed think tank, the China Electronic Information Industry Development (CCID), the country is expected to spend CNY10 trillion (US$1.4 trillion) on new infrastructure projects between 2020-2025. The industry’s growth will also be driven by investments on transport, renewable energy and residential infrastructure projects
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese construction industry, including –
– The Chinese construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
– Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Chinese construction industry
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in China. It provides –
– Historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2024) valuations of the construction industry in China, featuring details of key growth drivers.
– Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
– Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to Buy
– Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
– Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
– Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
– Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644764