Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Construction in Russia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/construction-in-russia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2023-408070.html
Construction in Russia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Following a negative growth in 2017, construction activities in Russia picked up sharply in 2018, with the start of work on the liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects providing a spurt, along with work related to host the 2018 Fifa World Cup. As a result, the country’s construction industry grew by 4.7% in real terms in 2018, compared to -1.2% in 2017. The government invested RUB904.6 billion (US$14 billion) on the development of hotels, transport facilities and other related infrastructure in 11 cities of the country to host the 2018 Fifa World Cup.
The industry is expected to continue to grow over the forecast period (2019-2023), supported by the government’s effort to revitalize economic growth through investments in residential, transport and energy infrastructure projects. Under the National Projects 2019-2021, the government plans to spend RUB5.7 trillion (US$88.2 billion) on the development of transport, healthcare, education and housing infrastructure during the period of 2019-2021.
In real terms, the industry’s output value is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 2.54% in 2023.
– This research expects the residential construction market to retain its leading position over the forecast period, supported by the government’s plan to build residential buildings. In February 2019, the government announced plans to build new residential buildings covering an area of 88 million m2 by the end of 2019. There has also been an expansion in construction of luxury multi-story apartment buildings in Moscow, and to cope with the rising urban population, there is increased investment in renovating old industrial sites, as well as the replacement of Soviet-era housing.
– Under the Water of Russia program, the government is focusing on the development of fresh water distribution systems. In September 2018, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment announced plans to provide RUB161.7 million (US$2.6 million) in subsidies for ongoing projects related to the reconstruction, development and modernization of water supply systems.
– This research expects the infrastructure construction market to record a forecast-period CAGR of 7.71% in nominal terms, driven by government’s effort to develop the country’s transport infrastructure. In April 2019, the government announced plans to spend RUB6.3 trillion (US$96 billion) on the development of the country’s transport infrastructure during the period of 2019-2024.
– Institutional construction market’s growth over the forecast-period will be driven by the government’s focus on healthcare and education sector. In 2018, the government announced plan to spend RUB13.8 billion (US$219.1 million) in 2019 and RUB11.8 billion (US$187.4 million) in 2020 for the development of new educational facilities in the country. In addition, in the 2019 budget, the government increased its total spending on education sector by 33.6%, going from RUB619 billion (US$9.8 billion) in 2018 to RUB827 billion (US$12.8 billion) in 2019.
– The total construction project pipeline in Russia – as tracked by our team of researchers, and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million – stands at RUB80.6 trillion (US$1.3 trillion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed to late-stage projects, with 63.1% of the pipeline value being projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of August 2019.
Construction in Russia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Russian construction industry, including –
– The Russian construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
– Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Russian construction industry
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Russia. It provides –
– Historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) valuations of the construction industry in Russia, featuring details of key growth drivers.
– Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
– Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to buy
– Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
– Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using our critical and actionable insight.
– Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
– Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/408070