Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Brazil
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-brazil-406810.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Brazil
The Brazilian dairy & soy food sector is led by milk in both value and volume terms in 2018, while the drinkable yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board. Nestle S.A., Danone Group, BRF S.A. are the leading players in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– Brazilian dairy & soy food is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023.
– Milk is the largest category in value terms in Brazilian dairy & soy food sector.
– Drinkable yogurt is expected to register the faster growth rate in value terms during 2018-2023.
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel.
– Nestle S.A, Danone group and BRF S.A. are the leading players in the sector.
– Rigid plastics is most commonly used pack material in Brazilian dairy & soy food sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Goncalves Salles S.A.
Isigny Sainte Mère Coopérative
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406810
Follow us on Social Media: