Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in France
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-france-406842.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in France
The French dairy & soy food sector is led by the cheese category in value terms in 2018, while the fromage frais & quark category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging and paper & board. Groupe Lactalis SA, Sodiaal International and Danone Group are the leading market players in the French dairy & soy food sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The per capita consumption of dairy & soy food was higher in France compared to global level in 2018
– The butter & spreadable fats category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
– Per capita consumption of milk was higher compared to other dairy & soy food categories in France
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the French dairy & soy food sector
– Groupe Lactalis SA is the leading company in value terms in the dairy & soy food sector
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the French dairy & soy food sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Groupe Lactalis SA
General Mills Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406842