Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in India
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-india-406844.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in India
The Indian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2018. The cheese category is expected to register the fastest volume growth during 2018-2023. Convenience stores is the leading channel for the distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Health & wellness attributes such as naturally healthy’ and consumer benefits such as general wellbeing’ are expected to contribute the most to the growth of the health & wellness market. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF), Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd. and Karnataka Co-Operative Milk Producers` Federation Ltd. are the top three companies in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The Indian dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% by value during 2018-2023
– Milk is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Indian dairy & soy food sector
– The cheese category is expected to register the fastest volume growth during 2018-2023.
– Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel
– Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF), Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd. and Karnataka Co-Operative Milk Producers` Federation Ltd. are the top three companies in the sector.
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Indian dairy & soy food sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF)
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
Karnataka Co-Operative Milk Producers` Federation Ltd.
Tamilnadu Co-operative milk producers` Federation Ltd.
Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Limited
Heritage Foods (India) Limited
Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Limited
Bihar State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd.
The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers` Federation Ltd.
Kerala Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
Aarey Milk Colony
VRS Foods Limited
M. P. State Cooperative Dairy Federation Ltd.
Pradeshik Cooperative Dairy Fedration
Maharashtra Rajya Sahakari Dudh Mahasangh Maryadit
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406844
Follow us on Social Media: