Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Pasta & Noodles in Canada
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-pasta-noodles-in-canada-406808.html
Country Profile: Pasta & Noodles in Canada
The Canadian pasta & noodles sector is led by the dried pasta category in both value and volume terms in 2018. The category is also expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of pasta & noodles in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by rigid metal and paper & board. Ebro Foods, S.A., Barilla and Sunbrite Canning Ltd are the leading market players in the Canadian pasta & noodles sector. Sales of chilled pasta with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow the fastest in the country.
Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient noodles, ambient pasta, chilled noodles, chilled pasta, dried & instant noodles and dried pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
– The per capita consumption of pasta & noodles was higher in Canada compared to both global and regional levels in 2018
– The dried pasta category is expected to gain maximum share in value terms during 2018-2023
– Per capita consumption of dried pasta was higher compared to other pasta & noodles categories in Canada
– The Ebro Foods, S.A. is the leading company in the Canadian pasta & noodles sector
– Private label penetration is highest in the dried pasta category
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Canadian pasta & noodles sector
– Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of pasta & noodles in Canada
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Ebro Foods S.A.
Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
Sunbrite Canning Ltd.
Ebro Foods S.A.
The Kraft Heinz Co
Beltek Enterprises Group
Food Directions Inc.
ConAgra Brands Inc
Northwest Food Products Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406808
Follow us on Social Media: