Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Pasta & Noodles in India
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-pasta-noodles-in-india-406809.html
Country Profile: Pasta & Noodles in India
The Indian pasta & noodles sector is led by the dried & instant noodles’ category in both value and volume terms. The category is also expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Convenience stores is the leading channel for the distribution of pasta & noodles products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Nestle SA, Itc Limited, and Nissin Food Holdings Co., LTD are the top three companies in the Indian pasta & noodles sector.
Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The Indian pasta & noodles sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% by value during 2018-2023
– Dried & instant noodles is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Indian pasta & noodles sector
– Dried & instant noodles category is expected to register fastest value growth at a CGAR of 15.4% during 2018-2023
– Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 61.1%
– Nestle SA, Itc Limited, and Nissin Food Holdings Co., LTD are the top three companies in the sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Nissin Food Holdings Co. LTD
Capital Foods Limited
Thai Preserved Food Factory Co.,Ltd.
Savorit Limited ,Bambino
S. K. Foods
New Nation Group
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406809