Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Skincare in Chile
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-skincare-in-chile-372154.html
Country Profile: Skincare in Chile
Country Profile report on the Skincare sector in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
The Chilean skincare sector is led by the facial care category in both value and volume terms in 2018, and is also forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023. Direct sellers accounted for the leading share in the distribution of skincare products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material, followed by flexible packaging and glass. Beiersdorf Ag, Natura Cosmeticos S A and L`Oreal S.A. were the top three companies in the Chilean skincare sector.
– Per capita consumption of skincare is higher in Chile compared to the regional and global level
– The facial care category is expected to gain the maximum market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
– Direct sellers is the leading distribution channel in the Chilean skincare sector
– Nivea is the leading brand in the Chilean skincare sector
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Chilean skincare sector
– Older Consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of Skincare products in Chile
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Procter & Gamble
Natura Cosmeticos S A
Avon Products Inc.
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372154