Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Israel
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-israel-585882.html
CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Israel
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Israel”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Israel. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Israel.
Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The Israeli pharmaceutical market was $1.85B in 2012.
This increased at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.9% to $2.42B in 2018. The market is forecast to be $2.96B in 2025. The Israel medical device market was valued at $1.42B in 2015, which increased at a CAGR of 3.6% to reach $1.63B in 2019. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from $1.7B in 2020 to $2.1B in 2025. The strong financial regulations and an export-driven, open-market economy have led Israel to economic growth, but strained political relationships with neighboring Arab countries and terrorism are pervasive threats.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the Israel, and includes –
– An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
– Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis, GSK, and Teva Pharmaceuticals) and Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, Roche Diagnostics, Zimmer Biomet and Essilor)
– Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Israel
– An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis include details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
– Information regarding the health-tech landscape of the country along with the major health-tech deals
– Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
– An overview of the opportunities and challenges to growth in the Israeli healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Israeli healthcare market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
– Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Israeli healthcare market
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585882