Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Denmark Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/denmark-cards-payments-opportunities-and-risks-to-2023-585747.html
Denmark Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023
GlobalData’s ‘Denmark Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Danish cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2015-19e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
GlobalData’s Denmark Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023′ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Danish cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Danish cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Danish cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
– To support the interoperability of mobile payment systems across the region, seven mobile payment service providers in Europe -MobilePay in Denmark and Finland, Switzerland’s TWINT, Belgium’s Bancontact Payconiq Company, Bluecode in Germany/Austria, Portugal’s SIBS/MB Way, Sweden’s Swish, and Norway’s Vipps joined forces in September 2019 to create the European Mobile Payment Systems Association. Collectively, the seven service providers have a user base of nearly 25 million and more than 1 million acceptance points.
– Digital-only banks are also entering the market. In October 2019, Netherlands based digital-only bank bunq expanded its operations across 22 European countries including Denmark. In addition to a bank account and debit card, account holders can also buy the Mastercard Travel Card credit card for a one-time fee of â¬9.99 ($11.44). Previously, in November 2018 Germany-based digital-only bank N26 launched free standard and business accounts. The accounts are denominated in euros, and come with a Mastercard debit card. Similarly, in February 2018, Revolut entered Denmark in partnership with Danske Bank. Its mobile app allows users to make domestic and international fund transfers to both Revolut and non-Revolut users. It also allows users to make online and in-store payments, as well as cash withdrawals at ATMs.
– Contactless card awareness and usage have both been on the rise in Denmark. In 2019, the number of payment cards that support contactless is estimated at 8.4 million – up significantly from 1.3 million in 2015 at a review-period CAGR of 59.3%. The number is anticipated to reach 9.7 million by 2023. To further foster the use of contactless payments, in February 2018 the limit on contactless cards was increased from DKK200 ($30.69) to DKK350 ($53.70).
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Danish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Danish cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Denmark.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish cards and payments industry.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585747