Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Destination Market Insights: East Africa – Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/destination-market-insights-east-africa-analysis-of-destination-markets-infrastructure-and-attractions-and-risks-and-opportunities-355668.html
Destination Market Insights: East Africa – Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities
Destination Market Insight provides in-depth analysis of a tourist destination, in this case for the East Africa region. The countries included in this report are Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, and Uganda.
The East African region is going from strength to strength with over 9 million international arrivals in 2018. Although recent terrorist attacks have affected Kenya’s inbound market, there is a positive trajectory across the region with this research expecting arrivals to exceed 10 million by 2022.
This report is part of Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destniantion market, in this case East Africa.
– Mozambique, Kenya, and Mauritius are the leading tourist destinations in the region in terms of international arrivals.
– Leisure accounts for over half of all trips by purpose.
– The countries of the region should focus on improving air connectivity, security, and capitalize on niche tourism segments such as Volontourism and Eco Tourism.
– Overtourism, terrorism, and crime remains issues that pose barriers to growth.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in a up and coming tourist destination.
– Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
– Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/355668