Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Eagle Ford Shale in the US, 2019 – Oil and Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/eagle-ford-shale-in-the-us-2019-oil-and-gas-shale-market-analysis-and-outlook-to-2023-91329.html
Eagle Ford shale, Austin Chalk, Crude Oil and Condensate Production, Natural Gas Production, Economic Metrics, Mergers and Acquisition, Drilling, Well Permit, Capital Expenditure, Type well, IP rate, Chesapeake Energy, Marathon Oil, EOG Resources, ConocoPhillips
Eagle Ford Shale in the US, 2019 – Oil and Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2023
During 2018 Eagle Ford came back as one of the lucrative destinations for the oil and gas companies. The shale play reverted a production decline and leading operators continue to increase the scale of their operations. There are still some sections within the Eagle Ford shale play which are underdeveloped, especially in the northern part comprising the Burleson and Brazos counties and some companies are also assessing the overlying Austin Chalk formation. Recent M&A activity, such as the one involving Chesapeake Energy’s acquisition of WildHorse Resources, confirms that operators are looking for development opportunities outside the crowded Karnes Trough area of the play. The location of the play allows for better oil and natural gas pricing in comparison to Permian output with proximity to major hydrocarbon processing facilities and export terminals on the Gulf Coast. All this along with sufficiently developed midstream infrastructure are important aspects in the enduring attractiveness of Eagle Ford for oil and gas companies.
The report analyzes the oil and gas appraisal and production activities in the Eagle Ford shale. The scope of the report includes –
– Comprehensive analysis of crude oil & condensate, and natural gas production across major counties in Texas during 2013-2018, as well as production outlook from 2019 to 2023
– In-depth information of well permits issued in the Eagle Ford shale by county and by company for 2018
– Detailed understanding of IP rates and type well profiles in Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford formations
– Exhaustive analysis of Eagle Ford’s competitive landscape in terms of net acreage, gross production, cost trends and planned investments.
– Comparison of type well economic metrics of major players were also compared
– Up-to-date information on major mergers and acquisitions, and contracts in the Eagle Ford shale between 2013 and 2018
– Overview of midstream and downstream infrastructure for Eagle Ford shale.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the Eagle Ford shale
– Plan your strategies based on expected developments of the Eagle Ford shale
– Understand the competitive landscape of the companies in the Eagle Ford shale
– Keep yourself informed of the latest developments and contracts in this attractive shale play
– Identify opportunities and challenges in the Eagle Ford shale in the US.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/91329