Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Spirits Sector
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opportunities-in-the-eastern-europe-spirits-sector-516606.html
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Spirits Sector
Eastern Europe had a value share of 12.2% in the global spirits sector in 2018, representing the third-largest regional market. The region is expected to register a decline in value at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period (2018-2023). In terms of volume, the Eastern Europe market was estimated at 2,497.4 million liters in 2018 and is forecast to record the lowest negative CAGR of 3.8% among all regions during 2018-2023. The region held the highest per capita expenditure of US$323.2 and the second highest PCC of 8.1 in 2018. Status Group, Russian Standard Corporation, Stock Spirits Group PLC, Diageo plc., and Pernod Ricard SA were the leading players of the market and accounted for 15.4% of overall volume sales in the sector in 2018. On-trade was the leading distribution channel in Eastern Europe spirits sector with a volume share of 30.4% in 2018, followed by hypermarkets & supermarkets and food & drinks specialists with 24.8% and 17.8% volume share respectively. Glass was the most commonly used pack material in Eastern Europe spirits sector, accounting for a 97.4% share in the same year.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Eastern Europe spirits sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Eastern Europe spirits sector, analyzing data from 12 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by categories.
– Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of spirits by markets across different countries in Eastern Europe region.
– High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries in Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends, supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Company Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in Eastern Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the spirits sector in 2018. It covers six distribution channels – hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, convenience stores, e-retailers, on trade and others, which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, and others.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of spirits.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Russian Standard Corporation
Stock Spirits Group PLC
Pernod Ricard SA
Allied Brands SRL
Alcohol Siberian Group Ltd.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516606