Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Edinburgh Gin Liqueur – Success Case Study
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/edinburgh-gin-liqueur-success-case-study-559625.html
Edinburgh Gin Liqueur – Success Case Study
“Edinburgh Gin Liqueur – Success Case Study” is part of Success and Failure case study series. It assesses the success of the gin brand’s innovations for gin liqueur and strategies attracting adventurous UK consumers.
This report is part of Success and Failures case study series, which explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. Edinburgh Gin ventured outside the traditional marketing strategy of long-standing local brands and became a pioneer of the gin renaissance by creating innovative gin liqueur combinations with botanical ingredients, which spread enthusiasm for the alcoholic beverage, especially among younger consumers, throughout the UK.
– The gin liqueur brand has made an impression on UK consumers with sales more than three times those of its competitors.
– As younger consumers have a greater interest in alcoholic drinks with natural and fruity flavors, which is perceived as high-quality, there is an opportunity for more spirits to explore this new trend.
– The brand was able to engage successfully online with younger consumers, who are more reliant on sourcing information from social media, which impacts their purchasing decisions.
– Companies should look into more local, unusual flavor combinations as consumers become more open to experimentation, and introduce more natural flavors as expectations for high quality rise.
Reasons to buy
– Use selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
– Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Ian Macloud Distillers
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/559625