Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Egypt Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/egypt-cigarettes-2019-545036.html
Egypt Cigarettes, 2019
Egypt Cigarettes, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Egyptian Cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
A buoyant economy and expanding population has allowed the Egyptian cigarette market to enjoy strong growth in the past; however, tax-led price increases have hampered volumes in recent years, along with an increasing issue with contraband. Although Egypt has signed and ratified the FCTC and agreed to a complete ban on promotion of tobacco products, it has been poorly enforced in the country. Forecasts indicate slow growth in the market, over the coming years.
– Per Capita consumption in Egypt was 859 pieces in 2018, relatively high for the region.
– The Eastern Company is the only domestic manufacturer of cigarettes and maintains a monopoly over the market.
– Despite escalating prices, smoking remains a popular habit; increasing numbers of women and younger consumers are taking up the habit.
– Imports in 2018 were 2.9 billion pieces,while exports were recorded as 26 million pieces.
– This research expects only modest growth in sales in the coming decade, impeded by ongoing contraband issues and tax increases.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
The Eastern Company
Chemicals Industry Holding Company
Philip Morris Red Box
Marlboro Lights Box
International Tobacco and Cigarette Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545036