Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research: Egypt Savory Snacks – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/egypt-savory-snacks-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-645932.html
Egypt Savory Snacks – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Country Profile report on the savory snacks sector in Egypt provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Egyptian savory snacks sector is led by the potato chips category in both value and volume terms in 2019. The potato chips category is also forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Convenience stores is the leading channel in distribution of savory snacks in the country. PepsiCo, Egypt Foods, Al Jawhara Group are the leading companies in the Egyptian savory snacks sector. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ethnic/traditional snacks, meat snacks, nuts and seeds, popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, processed snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, vending machines other general retailers.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, speciality container, stand up pouch, carton – folding, can, pod, carton – liquid, bottle, cup, aerosol, blister pack, tube, tray, film, wrapper, clamshell, box, foil, bag-in-box, bubble top, tank, keg/drum and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie, foil, sports cap, film, cap, dispenser, lever closure, crown, stopper and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap and blister pack.
– Per capita consumption of savory snacks was higher in Egypt than the global level in 2019
– Per capita consumption of potato chips was highest compared to the other categories in Egypt savory snacks sector in 2019
– Convenience stores is the leading distribution channel in Egyptian savory snacks sector
– Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Egyptian savory snacks sector
– Flexible packaging is the commonly used pack material in the Egyptian savory snacks sector.
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Baja Foods LLC
Deemah – United Food Industries Corporation Ltd. Co
Lebanese Roasting Group S.A.R.L.
Samo Trading Company
Al Doha Group
ConAgra Brands Inc
Al Jawhara Group
Procter & Gamble
The Kellogg Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645932