Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Egypt – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/egypt-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2023-503379.html
Egypt – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
“Egypt – The Future of Foodservice to 2023”, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Egyptian Foodservice market until 2023 and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Egypt endured a tumultuous socioeconomic environment for several years following the 2011 Arab Spring revolution. Following a huge drop in conventional revenue streams, the country was on the brink of a major economic crisis before a new government brought in an IMF austerity program that paved way for several reforms in subsequent years.
The unemployment rate in Egypt peaked at 12.8% in 2015. The Egyptian foodservice profit sector generated a total revenue of over EGP222 billion (USD$27.2 billion) in 2018. The value of the sector increased at a CAGR of 1.4% during 2016-2018; however, growth is forecast to fall to a CAGR of 1.0% between 2018-2023.
– The Egyptian foodservice profit sector generated a total revenue of over EGP222 billion (USD$27.2 billion) in 2018. The value of the sector increased at a CAGR of 1.4% during 2016-2018; however, growth is forecast to fall to a CAGR of 1.0% between 2018-2023.
– Although overall growth across profit sector channels is primarily attributed to rising outlet numbers, rather than increasing transactions, these two growth rates are expected to approach parity.
– The shift towards convenience-driven purchases is becoming increasingly pervasive worldwide. However, in Egypt, the trend is more restricted to QSR and FSR channels, where revenues from takeaways are likely to outgrow those of dine-in, albeit marginally. Revenues from dine-in are likely to stay ahead in other restaurant channels.
Reasons to buy
– Specific forecasts of the foodservice market until 2023 give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among major foodservice channels will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the foodservice market.
Yum! Brands Inc.
International Company for Food Industries
Casper & Gambini’s
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503379