Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report On Employee Benefits in Italy 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/employee-benefits-in-italy-2020-657259.html
Employee Benefits in Italy 2020
Italy’s social security system is based on the constitution of 1947 and plays an important role in providing social security benefits to Italians. State and private benefits which are prominent in Italy cover most of the population. All workers performing a gainful activity in the Italian territory are compulsorily covered by social security insurance. Contributions to the social security system are made by employees, employers, and through general taxes. Life expectancy in Italy has increased over the last three decades, resulting in a rise in the elderly population. Due to the recent debt crisis in Europe, government spending on pensions has become a financial burden. In response, several reforms have been made to ensure a better social welfare system for future generations.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Italy, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Italy, detailed information about the private benefits in Italy, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Italy.
– The Istituto Nazionale per la Previdenza Sociale (INPS) and Istituto Nazionale per l’Assicurazione contro gli Infortunisul Lavoro (INAIL) is responsible for the functioning of the overall social security system.
– A person’s national insurance contribution is determined based on their income.
– An insured person who is unemployed or unable to work and whose benefits have been exhausted is entitled to credited contribution.
– In Italy, employers provide voluntary retirement benefits to their employees through open and closed policies.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Italy –
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
– It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, long-term care benefits, minimum resources, leave and private benefits
– It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Italy
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Italy.
– Assess Italy’s employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
– Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Italy.
– Gain insights into key organizations governing Italy’s employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/657259