Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Employee Benefits in the Philippines 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/employee-benefits-in-the-philippines-2019-406709.html
Employee Benefits in the Philippines 2019
The Philippines is seen as one of Asia’s most socially progressive countries, because of its commitment to providing citizens with secured livelihoods; the Philippine constitution guarantees individuals complete social, economic and cultural rights. Female employees and the primary labor force are granted special rights. However, the country has a long way to go in terms of providing full social entitlement to all citizens. Furthermore, distribution of benefits is unbalanced, and only a small proportion of the population benefits.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Philippines, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Philippines, detailed information about the private benefits in Philippines, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Philippines.
– The Philippine social security system covers old age, disability, death, sickness and maternity.
– Private employees are covered under the state-run pension fund, the Social Security System (SSS), while public sector employees and military personnel are covered by the Government Service Insurance Scheme (GSIS).
– Social welfare schemes are coordinated by the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
– Labor market intervention is coordinated by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Philippines –
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
– It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
– It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Philippines
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Philippines.
– Assess Philippine employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
– Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Philippines.
– Gain insights into key organizations governing Philippine employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406709