Energy Sector: Trends in Internet of Things (IoT) – Drivers, challenges and technology developments
“Energy Sector: Trends in Internet of Things (IoT)”, a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
– Brief overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
– Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (energy) pertinent to its technology (Internet of Things) implementation.
– Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
– Overview of the revenue opportunities in the internet of things market for the energy sector through to 2021 – highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, the report also outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the IoT segment for the energy sector.
– Future recommendation and market opportunities for IoT segment in the energy industry.
Reasons to buy
– It helps the reader to understand the internet of thing (IoT) market landscape in the energy industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
– The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IoT market from 2016 to 2021, spanning four technology segments, six regions, and two size bands.
– Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
– The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the IoT segment and its sub categories.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/