Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Fireworks in the UK Capsule Report – 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/fireworks-in-the-uk-capsule-report-2019-545080.html
Fireworks in the UK Capsule Report – 2019
The Fireworks 2019 report forms part of our Retail Occasions series, and gives insight into the profile and spending habits of consumers buying fireworks.
The percentage of people that bought fireworks decreased 0.4 percentage points from 2018 to 2019, with less consumers are purchasing them for Bonfire Night and New Year’s Eve.
Supermarkets are the key store type from which consumers purchase fireworks, but with the likes of Sainsbury’s removing fireworks from its stores, independent fireworks specialists and general merchandisers could improve their market share in this category.
– Fireworks are now being more frequently purchased for international occasions, such as Diwali and Chinese New Year.
– Despite less consumers purchasing fireworks for Bonfire Night than in 2018, it still remains the most important occasion as 38.7% of consumers purchased fireworks for the event.
– Supermarkets are the most popular channel for browsing and purchasing fireworks, with online being the least popular channel for purchases.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to gain knowledge of consumer preferences and help tailor your product offerings of fireworks.
– Understand what drives retailer choice for fireworks among consumers, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545080