Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Fixed Mobile Convergence – Status, Strategies, and Opportunities in Africa and Middle East
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/fixed-mobile-convergence-status-strategies-and-opportunities-in-africa-and-middle-east-644957.html
Fixed Mobile Convergence – Status, Strategies, and Opportunities in Africa and Middle East
Fixed Mobile Convergence – Status, Strategies, and Opportunities in Africa and Middle East’,provides an overview of the state of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) market and of telcos’ FMC growth strategies in the Africa & Middle East (AME) region. The report draws from examples of FMC journeys and propositions from AME operators to give an overview of the market conditions which lead to convergence as well as the evolution of the convergence market.
The report provides an overall introduction to FMC, its driving conditions and a comparison of the level of FMC market development in different regions. It also offers an analysis of the evolution pathway of convergence market development, and examines the different convergence models available in AME. Moroever, it analyzes the status of development of FMC in AME looking at telco value propositions, FMC bundling, and growth strategies. Then the report dives into three telco case studies providing an overview of their FMC offerings, differentiation, and monetization levers in AME – namely Etisalat Egypt, Ooredoo Kuwait, and Orange Jordan. The report concludes with key takeaways and detailed recommendations for operators interested in pursuing FMC.
FMC is emerging in AME, with a number of telcos already providing the service, mainly in the MENA region. Key market drivers for FMC in the region include a sizable number of bi-equipped customers and telcos’ intent to achieve a fair subscriber share across the fixed and mobile segments, while reducing churn levels and accelerating prepaid to postpaid migration.
– Shedding the light on a number of FMC developments in AME, we have captured FMC bundles in nine countries, provided by 12 operators (the list is non exhaustive). Most of these were in the MENA region.
– The most common FMC model in AME is the hard bundling model, a pre-configured product combination, usually structured in tiers, and featuring basic entry-level, up to premium packages. Hybrid FMC bundling and the provision of combination incentives have also been adopted in AME.
– FMC could present an opportunity for telcos with a strong fixed broadband customer base to accelerate prepaid to postpaid migration.
– FMC growth strategies in the region include bundling of multiple mobile lines, digital content, device vouchers, premium fiber speeds, router plans, and expansion to the B2B segment.
– There is scope for more fixed-mobile convergence development in AME. However, the feasibility and entrance point of convergence depends on the unique conditions of each market and the profile of each operator.
Reasons to Buy
– This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the market conditions, models, and evolution pathways for FMC, to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what does not, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
– An overview of the FMC propositions of ten AME telcos is provided – including their adopted FMC model, number of FMC offerings, and FMC plan pricing drivers, as well as the bundled telecom services and VAS.
– Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the fixed-mobile market in MENA; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed by telcos for their FMC value propositions, in alignement to customer demand characteristics and to the local competitive market conditions.
– The report discusses concrete opportunities in fixed-mobile convergence in AME, providing a number of actionable recommendations for operators.
Telkom South Africa
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644957