Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Food & Grocery Shopper Profile, Ireland – Sector Insight
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/food-grocery-shopper-profile-ireland-sector-insight-585862.html
Food & Grocery Shopper Profile, Ireland – Sector Insight
This report provides an overview of Food and Grocery shoppers profile attitudes, usage, Top 10 retailers, market forecasts in Ireland
– Supervalu, Dunnes stores and Tesco lead food & grocery sector in Ireland
– Private labels and promotional offers to drive sectors growth
– Low online penetration offers growth potential for both new and existing players
– Working age shoppers drive the sector sales
Reasons to buy
– The food & grocery sector in Ireland is dominated by three retailers Supervalu, Dunnes stores and Tesco that together accounted for 38.2% of the sector sales in 2019.
– Huge store networks and popularity of these retailers among shoppers drive their sales.
– While nearly half of the shoppers (48%) purchased at Tesco, Dunnes stores and Supervalu attracted 31% and 23% of the shoppers respectively.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585862