Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - France Spirits – Market Assessment and Forecast to 2023 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/france-spirits-market-assessment-and-forecast-to-2023-452903.html
France Spirits – Market Assessment and Forecast to 2023
The French spirits sector is led by the whiskey category in both value and volume terms, while rum category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms, during 2018-2023. On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of spirits in France. Glass is the most commonly used pack material, followed by rigid plastics and rigid metal in 2018. Pernod Ricard SA’, Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits SA’ and Diageo plc’ are the leading players in the French spirits sector. Consumption of spirits is higher among males compared to females in France.
Country Profile report on the spirits sector in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for brandy, gin & genever, liqueur, specialty spirits, whiskey, vodka, tequila with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
– The per capita consumption of spirits in France was lower compared to global level but higher compared to the regional level in 2018
– Whiskey is the largest category in both value and volume terms in French Spirits sector
– Per capita consumption of whiskey was higher compared to other spirits categories in France
– On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of spirits in France
– Pernod Ricard SA is the leading company in the French spirits sector in 2018
– Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the French spirits sector
– Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of spirits in France
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits SA
Pernod Ricard SA
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Fratelli Branca Distillerie Srl
Domaine La Mauny
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452903