Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on France – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/france-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2023-503372.html
France – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
“France – The Future of Foodservice to 2023”, provides extensive insight and analysis of France’s Foodservice market over 2018-2023 and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The French foodservice sector is dominated by restaurant channels, with the QSR channel set to record rapid growth. French foodservice remains highly fragmented, with 74% of consumers preferring independent operators. Partially driven by the recent recession, consumer preferences have evolved over the last five years. Consumers are now more likely to be value focused and there is a growing demand for offerings that can be consumed quickly and at non-conventional times. Moreover, a drop in financial confidence drove consumers to seek out better value options.
– Economic growth in France slowed down in 2018 after seeing strong growth in 2017. This is due to global uncertainties and various social unrests such as the yellow vest movement, strikes by railway workers and air traffic controllers within the country.
– In addition to this, an increase in savings rate led to a slow down in household expenditure. Exports and household investment also contracted. Despite slowdown in economic growth, sales value in the overall profit sector rose at a CAGR of 1.4% between 2016 and 2018.
– The QSR channel is forecast to see the fastest rise in transactions as Malaysians look for a more refined experience and a higher quality of food.
Reasons to buy
– Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over 2018-2023 will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Malaysia’s foodservice market.
Yum! Brands Inc.
Restaurant Brands international
Domino’s Pizza Inc.
Groupe Le Duff
Ristorante Del Arte
Columbus Cafe & Co
French Coffee Shop
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503372