Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Fuel Cards in Italy 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/fuel-cards-in-italy-2019-585868.html
Fuel Cards in Italy 2019
Fuel Cards in Italy 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Italy.
Fleet card volumes rose by 64.1%, from 1.5 billion liters in 2018 to 2.4 billion liters in 2019
– The total number of service stations in Italy increased by 1.8%, from 20,800 in 2018 to 21,172 in 2019. Around 0.46 million new fuel cards will be issued fromÂ 2019Â toÂ 2023, resulting in a total of 2.4 million cards in the market. Out of the total active cards in the market, 54.1% will be held by fleet vehicles and 45.9% by CRT vehicles.
– Fuel card volumes will rise by 18.4% fromÂ 2019Â toÂ 2023, reaching six billion liters in 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 Europe fuel card markets.
– Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
– Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
– Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585868