Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Future of the Ghanaian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/future-of-the-ghanaian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2024-355882.html
Future of the Ghanaian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
“Future of the Ghanaian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024”, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Ghananian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Ghana defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Ghanaian defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns.
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
– Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Ghanaian defense industry.
– The Ghanaian defense market, valued at US$271.8 million in 2019, is anticipated to see sustained growth over the next five years to reach US$414.6 million by 2024, by registering a CAGR of 6.38% during the forecast period.
– The increase in country’s defense expenditure can be attributed to the growing influence of extremist organizations such as Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) and Boko Haram in the region.
– This coupled with piracy, oil smuggling and drug trafficking in the Gulf of Guinea will further drive the spending on defense.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Ghanaian defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Ghanaian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, key trends and latest industry contracts.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/355882