Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Gamma Secretase – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/gamma-secretase-pipeline-review-h1-2020-600525.html
Gamma Secretase – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
According to the recently published report ‘Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020’; Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) pipeline Target constitutes close to 20 molecules. Out of which approximately 17 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) – Gamma secretase is a multi-subunit protease complex, itself an integral membrane protein, that cleaves single-pass transmembrane proteins at residues within the transmembrane domain. The most well-known substrate of gamma secretase is amyloid precursor protein, when cleaved by both gamma and beta secretase, produces a short 39-42 amino acid peptide called amyloid beta whose abnormally folded fibrillar form is the primary component of amyloid plaques found in the brains of Alzheimer’s disease patients. Gamma secretase is also critical in the related processing of the Notch protein.
The report ‘Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020’ outlays comprehensive information on the Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 2, 10 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Oncology, Ear Nose Throat Disorders, Non Malignant Disorders, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders which include indications Alzheimer’s Disease, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), Benign Tumor, Hearing Disorders, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia), Acute Sensorineural Hearing Loss, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Burkitt Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Colon Cancer, Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure), Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Leiomyosarcoma, Leukemia, Lymphoblastic Lymphoma, Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Natural Killer Cell Lymphomas, Obesity, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Solid Tumor, T-Cell Leukemia, T-Cell Lymphomas and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC).
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.)
– The report reviews Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Gamma Secretase (EC 3.4.23.) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Adipo Therapeutics LLC
AlzeCure Pharma AB
Astellas Pharma Inc
Audion Therapeutics BV
Ayala Pharmaceuticals Inc
Eli Lilly and Co
Everfront Biotech Inc
Lipopharma Therapeutics SL
Merck & Co Inc
NeuroGenetic Pharmaceuticals Inc
Pharchoice Therapeutics Inc
Pipeline Therapeutics Inc
SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/600525