Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Germany Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/germany-haircare-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2023-503317.html
Germany Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
The German haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in both the value and volume terms in 2018, while hair colorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both the value and volume terms, during 2018-2023. Parapharmacies/drugstores is the leading distribution channel for haircare products in Germany. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material followed by flexible packaging. Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of haircare products in Germany. âHenkel AG & Co KGaA, L’OrÃ©al S.A. and Procter & Gamble are the leading players in the German haircare sector.
This Country Profile report on the Haircare sector in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, perms & relaxers, salon hair care, shampoo, and styling agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, âdollar stores’, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, parapharmacies/drugstores , e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for pack materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.
– The per capita consumption of haircare was lower in Germany compared to the regional level in 2018
– The German consumers prefer value for money products in the haircare sector
– In Germany, the per capita consumption of shampoo was higher than other haircare categories in 2018
– The shampoo was the largest category in both value and volume terms in German haircare sector during 2018-2023
– Parapharmacies/drugstores is the leading distribution channel in the German haircare sector
– Henkel AG & Co. KGaA accounted for maximum shares in the German haircare sector, in 2018
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the German haircare sector
– Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of haircare products in Germany
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Procter & Gamble
Dr. Kurt Wolff Gmbh & Co. Kg
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503317