Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2019 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/glaucoma-pipeline-review-h2-2019-452488.html
Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2019
Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides an overview of the Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Glaucoma is a disease of the eye in which fluid pressure within the eye rises. The exact cause of optic nerve damage from glaucoma is not fully understood, but involves mechanical compression and/or decreased blood flow of the optic nerve. The most important risk factors include age, elevated eye pressure, African ancestry, thin cornea, family history of glaucoma. Signs and symptoms include eye pain, nausea and vomiting (accompanying the severe eye pain), sudden onset of visual disturbance, often in low light, blurred vision and reddening of the eye.
Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Glaucoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 12, 18, 10, 3, 67, 14 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 12 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Glaucoma (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Glaucoma (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glaucoma (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
AC Immune SA
Acorn Biomedical Inc
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings Inc
Ascentage Pharma Group International
Asha Vision LLC
Bial – Portela & Ca SA
BioAxone BioSciences Inc
Califia Bio Inc
Calpain Therapeutics Pty Ltd
Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
Certa Therapeutics Pty Ltd
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp
D. Western Therapeutics Institute Inc
Deha Pharmaceutical LLC
Dhp Korea Ltd
Disarm Therapeutics Inc
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
Emerald Bioscience Inc
Envisia Therapeutics Inc
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc
Fortress Biotech Inc
Future Medicine Co Ltd
Galimedix Therapeutics Ltd
Gene Signal International SA
Graybug Vision Inc
Guangzhou Cellprotek Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Guangzhou Magpie Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
ID Pharma Co Ltd
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc
Inspyr Therapeutics Inc
Isarna Therapeutics GmbH
Kodiak Sciences Inc
Kukje Pharmaceutical Industry Co Ltd
Kyoto Drug Discovery & Development Co Ltd
Laboratorios SALVAT SA
Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd
Matrix Biomed Inc
MyX Therapeutics Inc
Nanoscope Therapeutics Inc
NeuBase Therapeutics Inc
Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Neurizon Pharma GBR
Noveome Biotherapeutics Inc
Novoron Bioscience Inc
Ocular Therapeutix Inc
Oculo Therapy LLC
Ocuphire Pharma Inc
Oncolys BioPharma Inc
ONL Therapeutics Inc
Palo BioFarma SL
pH Pharma Co Ltd
Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc
Q BioMed Inc
Qlaris Bio Inc
Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
Radikal Therapeutics Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
Sustained Nano Systems LLC
Suzhou Ribo Life Sciences Co Ltd
Taejoon Pharm Co Ltd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Teraclon IDF SL
Toa Eiyo Ltd
Whitecap Biosciences LLC
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452488