Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Global Air Suspension Market, 2020-2026
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/global-air-suspension-market-2020-2026-668019.html
An air suspension system is a style of vehicle suspension that’s powered by an electric pump or compressor that pumps air into flexible bellows that are typically made out of a textile-reinforced type of rubber. The main purpose of air suspension is to provide a smooth and constant ride quality to drivers and passengers. According to Gen Consulting Company, global air suspension market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Electronic Controlled, Non-Electronic Controlled. Based on distribution channel, the market for air suspension is segmented into Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Aftermarket. By vehicle type, the air suspension market is classified into Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Trucks, Bus. On the basis of region, the air suspension industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
– Electronic Controlled
– Non-Electronic Controlled
By Distribution Channel:
– Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
By Vehicle Type:
– Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
– North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
– Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
– Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the air suspension market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
– BeijingWest Industries
– Continental AG
– Firestone Industrial Products Company, LLC
– SAF-Holland SE
– Shanghai Komman Vehicle Component Systems Stock Co., Ltd.
– WABCO Holdings Inc.
– Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
– To analyze and forecast the market size of global air suspension market.
– To classify and forecast global air suspension market based on product, distribution channel, vehicle type.
– To identify drivers and challenges for global air suspension market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global air suspension market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for global air suspension market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global air suspension market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
– Manufacturers of air suspension
– Raw material suppliers
– Market research and consulting firms
– Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
– Organizations, forums and alliances related to air suspension
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/668019