Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Global Propylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook, 2019 – China and India to Lead Globally in Terms of Propylene Capacity Additions
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/global-propylene-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-2019-china-and-india-to-lead-globally-in-terms-of-propylene-capacity-additions-406663.html
Global Propylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook, 2019 – China and India to Lead Globally in Terms of Propylene Capacity Additions
Global propylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the upcoming years from around 120 mtpa in 2018 to more than 160 mtpa by 2030. Around 129 planned and announced propylene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the upcoming years. Formosa Plastics Group, Dangote Industries Ltd, and Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
– Global propylene capacity outlook by region
– Propylene planned and announced plants details
– Global propylene capacity by feedstock
– Capacity share of the major propylene producers globally
– Global propylene capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons to buy
– Understand key trends in the global propylene industry
– Understand regional propylene supply scenario
– Identify opportunities in the global propylene industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
– Understand the current and future competitive scenario.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406663