Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Greece Smoking Tobacco, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/greece-smoking-tobacco-2020-545044.html
Greece Smoking Tobacco, 2020
Greece Smoking Tobacco, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends into the Greek tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Greece supports a substantial domestic cigarette market, although its profile has diminished somewhat as a result of the country’s recent economic problems.
A survey released by ÎÎÎ Î Research in January 2018 suggests that a major fall in those who are smoking on a regular and occasional basis has occurred from 2012 to 2017.
– Cigarettes in 2019 accounted for 85.1% of the market, while smoking tobacco accounted for 14.3%.
– Sales are dominated by fine-cut tobacco (FCT), which accounted for 2,300 tons in 2018 compared with 1,933 tons in 2014
– This research estimatess that in 2018 there were 2.43 million regular adult smokers in Greece
– Export volumes were up at 4,902 tons in 2018
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545044