Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - H2 2019 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Liquids Storage – China Underpins Global Liquids Storage Capacity Growth
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/h2-2019-global-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-liquids-storage-china-underpins-global-liquids-storage-capacity-growth-406669.html
H2 2019 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Liquids Storage – China Underpins Global Liquids Storage Capacity Growth
The global liquids storage capacity is expected to reach 8,274 mmbbl in 2023, a total growth of 6.1 percent during the outlook period 2019-2023. Over the next four years, Asia, North America and the Middle East are expected to be the top three regions globally in terms of liquids storage capacity growth. Among countries, China is expected to lead liquids storage capacity growth by 2023, followed by the US and the UAE.
– Historic liquids storage capacities data from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
– Annual breakdown of new-build capital expenditure on planned and announced liquids storage projects for the period 2019 to 2023
– New-build capital expenditure outlook for planned and announced liquids storage projects by key countries and companies in a region
– Details of the major planned, and announced liquids storage projects globally up to 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on the liquids storage projects globally
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global liquid storage industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of key liquids storage projects data
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned and announced liquids storage projects globally
– Assess your competitor’s planned and announced liquids storage projects and capacities.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406669
Follow us on Social Media: