Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Hemophilia: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/hemophilia-epidemiology-forecast-to-2028-406687.html
Hemophilia: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
Hemophilia is an X-linked hereditary bleeding disorder characterized by impaired blood coagulation as a result of deficiencies in the production or function of coagulation factor VIII (hemophilia A) or factor IX (hemophilia B) (Bolton-Maggs and Pasi, 2003). The clinical presentation of hemophilia be at the mild, moderate, or severe stage, depending on the residual level of the circulating factor (White et al., 2001; Waure et al., 2012; Srivastava et al., 2013; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2018a).
Epidemiologists utilized national databases and robust peer-reviewed journal articles to build the forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of hemophilia A and hemophilia B in the 8MM. Epidemiologists applied country-specific prevalence rates of hemophilia A and hemophilia B, wherever available, to each country’s population to obtain the number of estimated diagnosed prevalent cases.
The following data describes epidemiology of hemophilia A and hemophilia B cases and acquired hemophilia cases. Epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of hemophilia A and hemophilia B from 67,051 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2018 to 67,678 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2028, with an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.09% during the forecast period. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of hemophilia A and hemophilia B among the 8MM, while Spain will have the lowest. Epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of acquired hemophilia from 2,163 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2018 to 2,215 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2028, with an AGR of 0.24% during the forecast period. China will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of acquired hemophilia among the 8MM, while Spain will have the lowest.
– The Hemophilia Epidemiology Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of hemophilia in the eight major markets (8MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and China).
– The report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of hemophilia segmented by type (hemophilia A and hemophilia B), sex, and age (for all ages) in these markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases of hemophilia A and hemophilia B are further segmented by severity (mild, moderate, and severe), inhibitors status, inhibitors severity (high responding and low responding), and type of treatment (prophylaxis and on-demand). Additionally, the report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of acquired hemophilia.
– The hemophilia epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Hemophilia Epidemiology report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global hemophilia market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global hemophilia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for hemophilia therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Understand magnitude of hemophilia population by severity.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406687
Follow us on Social Media: