Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Histone Deacetylase 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/histone-deacetylase-1-pipeline-review-h1-2020-600518.html
Histone Deacetylase 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 126.96.36.199) – Histone deacetylase 1 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC1 gene. The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the histone deacetylase family and is a component of the histone deacetylase complex. It also interacts with retinoblastoma tumor-suppressor protein and this complex is a key element in the control of cell proliferation and differentiation. Together with metastasis-associated protein-2 MTA2, it deacetylates p53 and modulates its effect on cell growth and apoptosis. It plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events.
Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52) pipeline Target constitutes close to 34 molecules. Out of which approximately 26 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 4, 5, 15 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 7 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Hematological Disorders, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Infectious Disease and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Breast Cancer, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Follicular Lymphoma, Melanoma, Colorectal Cancer, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Mycosis Fungoides, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Burkitt Lymphoma, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Essential Thrombocythemia, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Pancreatic Cancer, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Alzheimer’s Disease, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma (AITL)/Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Becker Muscular Dystrophy, Blood Cancer, Bone Disorders, Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumor, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type II, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), CNS Lymphoma, Cognitive Disorders, Colon Cancer, Depression, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Endometrial Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer, Gliosarcoma, Hematological Tumor, Hemoglobinopathies, High-Grade Glioma, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Liver Cancer, Liver Fibrosis, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Uveal Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC), Myelofibrosis, Natural Killer Cell Lymphomas, Neuroblastoma, Neuroendocrine Cancer, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Parkinson’s Disease, Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Peritoneal Cancer, Polycythemia Vera, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Prostate Cancer, Recurrent Medulloblastoma, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Sezary Syndrome, Sickle Cell Disease, Skin Cancer, Solid Tumor, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Thalassemia.
The latest report Histone Deacetylase 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 18.104.22.168)
– The report reviews Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 220.127.116.11)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 18.104.22.168) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
4D Pharma Plc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
Jubilant Biosys Ltd
MEI Pharma Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Mirati Therapeutics Inc
Oceanyx Pharmaceuticals Inc
Regenacy Pharmaceuticals LLC
Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Inc
Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/600518