Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Histone Deacetylase 3 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/histone-deacetylase-3-pipeline-review-h1-2020-600524.html
Histone Deacetylase 3 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 22.214.171.124) – Histone deacetylase 3 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC3 gene. Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. It participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding with the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1. This protein can also down-regulate p53 function and thus modulate cell growth and apoptosis.
Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 126.96.36.199) pipeline Target constitutes close to 16 molecules. Out of which approximately 13 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 2, 4 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestinal, Infectious Disease and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Follicular Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Burkitt Lymphoma, Colorectal Cancer, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Melanoma, Mycosis Fungoides, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma (AITL)/Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Bone Disorders, Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumor, CNS Lymphoma, Colon Cancer, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Drug Addiction, Endometrial Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gliosarcoma, High-Grade Glioma, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Liver Fibrosis, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Uveal Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Natural Killer Cell Lymphomas, Neuroblastoma, Neuroendocrine Cancer, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Parkinson’s Disease, Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Peritoneal Cancer, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Prostate Cancer, Recurrent Medulloblastoma, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Renal Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
The latest report Histone Deacetylase 3 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 220.127.116.11)
– The report reviews Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 184.108.40.206)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or RPD3 2 or HDAC3 or EC 220.127.116.11) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
4D Pharma Plc
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
Kdac Therapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Oceanyx Pharmaceuticals Inc
Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Inc
Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/600524