Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Hong Kong – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/hong-kong-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2023-406781.html
Hong Kong – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
Hong Kong is one of the world’s largest financial centers, and the city’s economy has seen strong growth in the last five years, driven by a dynamic service sector with an emphasis on finance, property and tourism. FSR is the largest and dominant channel in the Hong Kong’s foodservice industry, accounting over 60% of the total revenue in 2018. This channel has widespread appeal among the masses and, although a wide variety of cuisine types are available in the FSR channel, Chinese dishes dominate. Similarly, the second largest channel, QSR, offers mainly western and Hong Kong-styled food. To mitigate against this intensifying competition, QSR operators can increase their convenience provision with wider deployment of delivery and focused outlet placement.
“Hong Kong – The Future of Foodservice to 2023” published provides extensive insight and analysis of the Hong Kong Foodservice market over the next five years (2018-2023) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers. The report includes –
– Overview of Hong Kong’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Hong Kong’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
– Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Hong Kong’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
– Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Hong Kong population.
– Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Hong Kong foodservice market.
– Per capita income in Hong Kong is very high relative to most APAC countries. Wealth distribution in the city is, however, extremely unequal, with a significant share of consumers in low income brackets.
– The FSR channel was valued at HKD 92.3 billion in 2018. The dominance of FSRs in the sector is reflective of higher disposable income levels.
– Hong Kong’s coffee and tea shop market is forecast reach a valuation of HKD 1.4 billion in 2023. Coffee and tea shops will increasingly blur channel lines through providing a food offering comparable to QSR operators.
Reasons to buy
– Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2018-2023) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Hong Kong’s foodservice market.
McDonald’s Hong Kong
Dairy Farm International: Maxim’s Caterers
Café de Coral Hong Kong
Fairwood Fast Food Limited
Tao Heung Holdings Ltd
Starbucks Hong Kong – Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Limited
Pacific Coffee Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406781
Follow us on Social Media: