Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Hungary Smoking Tobacco, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/hungary-smoking-tobacco-2020-538234.html
Hungary Smoking Tobacco, 2020
Hungary Smoking Tobacco, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Finish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
The Hungarian market for tobacco is in long-term decline, with the latest data placing volumes at 11,235 tons in 2019. This is 45% of their levels seen in 2009.
This has been due to the combination of greater awareness about the negative health consequences of smoking and the rising prices caused by the increase of taxes on the duty paid smoking tobacco market.
– As of 2019, smoking tobacco sales have are at 11,235 tons. This is down 45% from levels seen in 2009.
– Retail prices of smoking tobacco have seen an increase as tax rates have been raised in Hungary.
– Poland is the largest source of imports for smoking tobacco, accounting for roughly 40% of all imports.
– BAT and Imperial are the two leading players in the market. They are closely followed by Japan Tobacco International and Phillip Morris International
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538234